As a part of the International Children’s Music Contest “COSTA FESTA JUNIOR” the new nomination “Composition” is announced!
1. The aim of the contest “Young Composer” is to reveal and support the gifted children with composing skills, to encourage artistic pedagogical innovations with the use of multimedia and interactive technologies.
2. Any composer aged from 6 to 20 can participate in the Contest.
All the contestants are divided into 5 age categories:
– 6-8 years – 9-11 years – 12-14 years – 15-17 years – 18-20 years
One participant can present maximum three compositions at the Contest.
3. The competitive selection can take place either in-person or in a distant (correspondence) form.
In-person form. The contestant presents his composition(s) solo or with other musicians during the auditions.
Distant (correspondence) form. The contestant presents his composition(s) in a form of sheet music and audio-, video-recordings (optional) and sends them via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 February 2019
The content sent by the participants is not sent back and is not being reviewed.
4. THE JURY chooses the best works, ensures the equality and respect for the rights of the contestants.
5. THE PRIZES.
All the participants are awarded with the Laureate diplomas of the International Children’s Music Contest «COSTA FESTA JUNIOR».
The main prize in the nomination “Composition” is the arrangement and the performance of the winner’s composition(s) by Tavrichesky Symphony Orchestra of Leningrad region with a production of a professional video.
The winners will also be awarded with monetary prizes and presents from our partners and sponsors.
6. To participate in the nomination “Composition” the contestant needs:
1) To fill out the application on the official website of the Contest.
2) To send via e-mail:
a) a file with a sheet music of a composition.
b) optionally: a file with a recording (or a demo-version) of a composition (only MP3, WAV for audio files; DVD-video formats, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV for video files). Files in the formats MID, MUS, SIB are not accepted.
The last date of application is 25 February 2019.
The cost of participation in the nomination “Young Composer” is equal to the cost of the nomination “Solo vocals” and is 50 euro.
The Laureates of the Contest grant the worldwide right for their compositions on terms of non-exclusive license for a period of 10 years, and also grant the right to replicate their compositions on data storage devices, distribute the copies of replications and transfer of the right to Sublicense